Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
Been watching this thread....but damn..

Same boat as theSnake....
Rachel's graduation date from Nursing college is set for that weekend already.....so I am out..

5 rallys next summer, and I'm already out of 2 cause of conflict....

·
Super Moderator
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Been watching this thread....but damn..

Same boat as theSnake....
Rachel's graduation date from Nursing college is set for that weekend already.....so I am out..

not expecting a big turnout for this Chris...more geared to the family here that are glad the winters over, a new riding season is beginning and what better way to start it off than with a weekend get together...aka "rally"...

seems with the amount of planned rallies next year, they will present great opportunities for many to hand pick which one suits them best...time frame, location, etc...just always enjoyed this one too...The Maybay...for the reasons I mentioned above. Hated to see it come to a halt...so hopefully this will bring it back to life.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
calendar marked....
will book in morning

·
Super Moderator
8,929 Posts
Screwed over by adulthood. Familiar, since that's what happened to half of the folks who originally planned to attend OctoVRFest last weekend.

Sad face emoji. :crying:

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
yep...The few...The proud...The Curmudgeons

Kind of reminds me of the old folks I know that refuse to get on the internet, "they say they never had it and don't need it, if they want to communicate to someone, they just pick up the phone"

haha

·
Super Moderator
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
wonder how many of them still have a landline...we still do...don't know why..think we have a package deal that includes our cable and internet...

is kinda funny to watch people together in the same room sending texts to each other...also kinda funny watching people go out to lunch together and spend more time watching their phones then focusing on each other. Guess thats the norm these days too... shame..guess I'm living in the past...

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
I'm with you Dennis - no FB for me either. I'm one of the stubborn ones standing right next to you for sure. I think Beezer might be standing with us too.

Another one three....No way on FB..Now, Laura has hers and shows me.....meh:nerd:.
You are not alone....

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have to confiscate my 44 & 43 year old "CHILDRENS" phones when we meet for lunch so as to be able to converse with them..........and when they fuss about me taking their phones I simply remind them that I am picking up the check for lunch and the purpose wasn't to watch them text their friends !!!!!!!!

yeah I guess I am kind of a ***** sometimes

41 - 60 of 215 Posts