Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

New England Riders...lunch & ride...Saturday Oct 18...Brookline, NH

3K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  DCinCT 
#1 ·
going to try again as weather seemed to play a deciding factor in yesterdays attempt to get together for most...same scenerio

Chrysanthi's

turned out yesterday to be a good choice...good food...good service...roomy... easy to get to....so keep it at 11 a.m. and hopefully weatherman throws us a bone.

#8 ·
I changed the ride route up this time. More scenic back-roads and less one lane highways.
Should be a nice ride. Weather looks good 68 and sunny:wayhappy:

#11 ·
Dennis today will even be warmer close 80 degrees!!!

#12 ·
Working in Philly and when we're done we're going to Gino's for cheesesteaks wit ;)
Wit is wit cheese wiz
Sounds good
Nothing like a Philly cheesesteak in Philly!

#16 ·
I need to stop by Philly sometime to get one of those cheese steaks.

#22 ·
I'm not gonna be able to make this one either. I just started a new job this week which requires me to work Saturdays. I might try to get out for a ride on Sunday morning if its not too cold or wet.

AL

#29 ·
Had aspirations that I was actually going to surprise you tomorrow and show up for lunch. Concrete guys are coming back tomorrow - that kills that idea. Anyone want to buy a bike???

Have a great ride, be safe.

Getting closer - concrete poured and stamped today.

That's not the real color of it, that's a release agent on top - tomorrow it get power washed and stress cracks cut in.

#32 ·
Reactions: RellaLou and beezer
#38 ·
Okay, I'll start by saying there is a good chance I will NOT be riding tomorrow (haha, what's new?!?!), but just in case: Is anyone (Dennis?) meeting in RI/CT/MA for the ride up? If so, please post a time/place and I'll let you know for sure by 7AM.
Thanks.
coming from lincoln....sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.