Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
that time of year for another end of the season lunch/coffee/whatever meets...yesterday... lunch at Bubs...next stop...heading west to Newburgh, NY for a meet for lunch and an opportunity to visit

About us

browse for a few minutes or for a few hours or just join the group for lunch and head back...

figure lunch at 12 at a nearby place to be determined or perhaps from a recommendation from someone familiar w/the area...

http://www.ikarosdiner.com/

little early for this posting but with a busy schedule coming up the next few weeks... figured I throw this out there now...

hope you can join us for what looks like a day of fun...

so far...

in the saddle...

me
elmo
RellaLou
Paraquat
Artski
ed
beeze & belinda
dave
vortex

on the fence...

BearBait
SlowCruiser

·
Administrator
16,708 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx jay...looks like a good cause but also looks like it will be very crowded area for lunch...looking to keep the lunch spot a more simple place where it won't take forever to get served, hopefully an outside eating area, easy to get in/out and close to the museum...guess its a good thing I'm allowing myself a month to find a place to eat...life used to so simple...leave it to a guy thou to make a mountain out of a molehill.

·
Administrator
16,708 Posts
Newburgh is pretty small - there will likely be bikes everywhere anyways that weekend. It's only 3 miles from OCC.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
May also mean they'll all be out with OCC, leaving the museum free for us to poke around in. I've been meaning to go to Motorcyclepedia too.

·
Premium Member
2018 Voyager
1,325 Posts
the museum is fantastic! I stopped there on the way home from Yankee Rally last year, and spent hours there, well worth the stop. :wayhappy:

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Administrator
16,708 Posts
I've been to OCC a few times, never knew the museum was there. Pool better be done by then, if so, I'm in.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Ear marking.... interested

Reactions: elmoann

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Friends, I suggest going to the web site of the museum. If you look on the home page, you'll see notice that a section of State Route 32 near the museum is closed for repair. There's a straightforward-looking detour depicted.

Maybe the work will be finished by October, but just in case ... it's good to be prepared.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.