Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok...in all fairness to those on the east too far away to make it to the west...or saturday works better for you than a sunday...you may be interested in joining Pete and I for a morning breakfast/lunch before heading out and having pete lead a ride on his personal turf in new Hampshire. Meet will take place at 11 a.m. (breakfast served till noon) at

Chrysanthi's

Holiday weekend...will probably be lots of leaf peepers out so be careful. Could be a last chance for some to get together so hope you can make it.

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx ken..already I'm screwing up...no wonder nobody ever shows up for my rides...well then again...maybe they do, but i always show up on the wrong day...one of those hmmmmm things...hopefully you'll get the typical excellent BMW service and you'll have it back in time to join us.

·
Premium Member
19,994 Posts
I would love to join you. I need to see how Steve is feeling after his surgery, so I won't be able to commit until the very last minute.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Hmmm, I am tagging this. But Theresa is coming home for the weekend.

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be heading up to Lincoln , the base of the Kang, in the White Mts...after the ride...anyone wishing to come along and feel like spending a nite or two feel free to take advantage of using one of the 4 extra beds that will be empty in my unit...

Village of Loon Mountain | Lincoln NH rentals | Lincoln NH condo

hopefully there will still be some color left...color..no color...either way...some great riding in the area...think about it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I might take the ride up there with you but will probably head home to sleep in my own bed. I'm about an hour from there. I was in that area on Friday and the colors are just starting to pop. If you go a little bit north (through the notch) the colors are closer to peak. Probably another week away. I'll head up there this week and give an update.

AL

I'll be heading up to Lincoln , the base of the Kang, in the White Mts...after the ride...anyone wishing to come along and feel like spending a nite or two feel free to take advantage of using one of the 4 extra beds that will be empty in my unit...

Village of Loon Mountain | Lincoln NH rentals | Lincoln NH condo

hopefully there will still be some color left...color..no color...either way...some great riding in the area...think about it.

·
Super Moderator
26,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hit and miss on the colors up there...been doing this weeks vacation thing during the columbus week for years now...sometimes its a great color show...sometimes ho-hum...luck of the draw...hopefully it will still be there for the week I'll be there.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I may be interested in going up to the Village with you Dennis.... put this 3 day weekend to good use....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Dennis,
I'm looking at a nice route out to Keene NH, then up to Concord, then back down to the Manchester and Nashua area. That way people who are going home south could branch off in Keene and go down route 91 if they want, or keep going up and around back to Nashua. It's about a 125 mile ride.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.