Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks good so far, so I want to take advantage of it. Let's meet for lunch someone in MA, location TBD based on who can make it.

Who's in?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I will be in Georgia this weekend. Enjoy the ride!

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
count me in...just looked at my calendar and notice I have an eye appt scheduled for noon...didn't think thses offices were open on saturdays but guess they are...let me see if I can change the time......all set...count me in.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
count me in...just looked at my calendar and notice I have an eye appt scheduled for noon...didn't think thses offices were open on saturdays but guess they are...let me see if I can change the time.
Well, you are slow to the party... slip on a banana peel getting out of bed this morning?

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If we pick a place in central MA, I'm thinking maybe Herrick's Tavern in Orange, MA. That will give me a chance to ride the Mohawk Trail home. That's totally subject to change until we get a (somewhat) firm rider list.

·
Administrator
16,580 Posts
Check to make sure Herricks is open, we planned on lunch there Columbus day weekend when we did the mohawk trail and they were closed.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Website says hours are 12 to 9. I'll give them a call tomorrow to confirm.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
sorry, i'm out. daughter has an end of the season x country awards thingy. senior year, i want to catch as many of these as i can before she tells me to stop coming
i'm free sunday...and next weekend

• Angry
Reactions: the_snake1201

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I called Herrick's is open, they are open this Saturday.
I have a new Climate Control heated/air conditioned seat to try out.

·
Administrator
16,580 Posts
Just might see Michelle and I there if I can get my yard work done. Will likely cage it and just visit for lunch.

Too much to do and cold coming soon, but want to see you all.

Reactions: the_snake1201

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like the weather now might get a little damp in the afternoon. Let's plan to meet for 12:30 if the weather looks good. Will confirm tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
It is very new, I think Indian is the only company that makes a cooling and heating seat.

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
With the weather looking the way it is, I'm going to scrap it for Saturday. Sunday will be much cooler, so I'll see what next Saturday looks like and maybe we could do it then.

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
It is very new, I think Indian is the only company that makes a cooling and heating seat.
I've got them in my car. Very handy here in the tropics!

Reactions: Peter69
1 - 18 of 18 Posts