Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post this - if the weather holds out, I am planning to ride out to RI to see Bikerpops. Probably 65-75 miles or so from Ludlow.

If anyone wants to join me in Ludlow, or at any point along the way, post here. Still have to fine tune the plans, but would like to leave Ludlow around 10:30-11:00.

Heading to the Red Sox in a bit. Wont be back on till tomorrow AM.

If your interested in going along for the ride then post here. NY & CT crew - your welcome to join us too!!!!

Let's cross our fingers for good weather.

~Jay

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
jay,

not to put a damper on it,

but in NY we are supposed to get rain saturday and sunday.

but at least its not going to be below 32 deg.

~chris

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sixpack said:
jay,

not to put a damper on it,

but in NY we are supposed to get rain saturday and sunday.

but at least its not going to be below 32 deg.

~chris
Your not putting a damper on it - rain scheduled here too. Problem is that half the time their wrong. So I figured I would plan it - then cancel if need be.

We will update the first post at 8:00AM Saturday Morning as to whether the ride is on or not.

Ok ... off to the sox game ... later!!!!

·
Registered
15,543 Posts
i'll watch the thread, i could go for a nice ride.
.(shameless plug follows)
and by the way....jay, the new jacket is great, warm in the morning and zip out the lining in the afternoon for the ride home.
thanks again..

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
It better not rain!

I have to move my parents. Do you have any idea how much crap can pile up in 40 years!?

Have a good ride.

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok....so I had another idea on the ride home from work, (I swore I wasn't going to log back on before the game).

If it does rain - maybe we'll just cage it and have a VR lunch or dinner. Would just be nice to get together with everyone - what does everyone think????

OK - not logging back on till after the game.

~Jay

·
Premium Member
14,446 Posts
I may be in for a cage

·
Registered
929 Posts
we would be in for either... do you want to do the Wright's chicken farm for dinner? wife and I would be interested

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was hoping Bikerpop would chime in. It's looking like it will be a cage ride for sure.

I'm open for whatever anyone suggests.

If noone wants to get together I have some mods to do and oil to change on both bikes.

·
Registered
929 Posts
In the other thread, Bikerpop is up for lunch or dinner at Wright's Chicken Farm. anyone interested? I think lunch or early afternoon would be best for the people that have to travel a little bit.

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are meeting at 2:00PM at Wrights Chicken Farm - all are welcome to come join us. Please chime in here if your coming so we can get a count.

Would have been great if the weather cooperated so we could ride, but since we can't, why do the next best thing and hang out on a Saturday afternoon with fellow VR members.

You can get directions by going here www.wrightsfarm.com

Hope to see you there!!!

~Jay

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I knew I should have logged on last night...

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SSquire said:
I knew I should have logged on last night...
Wish you would have seen the post too. We were right in your neck of the woods.

We were actually wondering why you didn;t mention you were coming. You not seeing it is a good excuse. Next time we'll call you.

Just a heads up - if Bikerpop decides to stay until next Saturday, we may have a group ride on Saturday. Come in here and check on Friday. I will post something under the "Schedule a Ride" section.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Just saw this thread Jay. .. Thanks for lunch and a great time yesterday! Too bad we didn't have more show up :cry: . Even my other riding family members had little league games with their kids, so they couldn't make it either. Otherwise, that would have been about 7 more folks and a reservation for sure :lol: .

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
[quote="Capt Cruiser Next time we'll call you.[/quote]

That's a good plan. When I check this site, I usually only scan the first few pages of new posts. A pm or email would work too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts