Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Not the BBHOF! We went to Fenimore Art Museum--really cool rock music photography exhibit that ends tomorrow--and the Farmer's Museum. And of course lunch at Doubleday Cafe.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Not the BBHOF! We went to Fenimore Art Museum--really cool rock music photography exhibit that ends tomorrow--and the Farmer's Museum. And of course lunch at Doubleday Cafe.
Sounds wonderful. I love the Fenimore.

Ashamed to admit this, but I have never been to the Farmer's Museum. Simply have to amend this fault.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
sounds like a great day pb… have to try to get together before the riding season ends.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
For what it’s worth Chris, I wasn’t a fan of the Fenimore or the Farmers. The photography exhibit at Fenimore was great, but the rest of the collections weren’t my cup of tea. The Farmers was more like a collection of buildings of people doing old stuff, like Old Sturbridge or Colonial Williamsburg. Again, not my cup of tea. Each museum is $12 a pop, but we got in for nothing being subscribers to Albany Museum of History and Art. The NARM reciprocity makes that membership worth it.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts