Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
depending on the interest will determine the meeting point for lunch/ride...Saturday or sunday...best time of year to be riding.

Pick your pleasure

Saturday...noon
Ritchies Amenia Deli
8 Old North Road
Amenia, NY

Sunday... 11:30 a.m.
Sweet Evalina's
688 Route 169
Woodstock, CT 06281

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I might be game for this.... I have a party to go to Saturday night that I cannot miss. Keeping my eye on this. It also depends on my chores. I have a couple of things I have to do.

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...got a lot of thing I have to do too...fortunately the thing on the top of the list is to ride...the rest on the list...well...………...

·
Administrator
16,313 Posts
Might be able to do something Sunday....hell, might even make Puerto Backyarda your lunch stop and cook for you all.

I get back into town late Thursday night. Will see what's going on Friday AM

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might be able to do something Sunday....hell, might even make Puerto Backyarda your lunch stop and cook for you all.

I get back into town late Thursday night. Will see what's going on Friday AM
just hope you can join us wherever we end up meeting at...

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how about we start w/Saturday on the western side of Ct and then move over to the east on sunday...

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited by Moderator)
start with saturday with this hole in the wall place for our hole in the wall gang...

Home

Ritchies Armenia Deli
8 Old North Road
Amenia, NY

called to make sure they do table service which they said inside/outside available...

figure noon meet... hope to see someone/anyone there to break bread with and share some laughs.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
hey Carl...if you can do sunday what time works for you?
If it is not going to rain, then anytime in the morning. I will go to Mass on Saturday or real early on Sunday. We can meet in Pomfret, CT The Bean? it would not be a good riding season without a trip to the Bean.

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Bean works or for that matter, good place up the road about 5 minutes away from the Bean...Sweet Evalina's

good food, won't take forever to get served either which at The Bean on any given sunday can be quite the wait...

outside seating

or inside

pick from a good menu either breakfast of lunch

https://www.sweetevalinas.com/menus

Sweet Evalina's
688 Route 169
Woodstock, CT 06281

lets figure around 11:30 if that works....

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyone else looking for a destination on Saturday or sunday, hope you can make it...best time of the year to be riding....and lets face it...anytime is the best time for filling our bellies w/some good grub.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Evalina's at 11:30 AM?

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snake...Monday suppose to be the wet stuff...why I'm leaning towards Saturday/sunday. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
A noon meet up? No 7am frosty meet up like the old days?
You getting old?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts