Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry to hear that ken...hope it passes fast enough...enjoy the new toy Beez...nice time of year to be enjoying that new addition to the homestead.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Oh damn, I gotta work!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Hope you're feeling better Ken and can resume training for your Hiking adventure!
Dennis and I had a nice bfast today and ride along some new roads around the Southern part of MA and North Eastern part of RI.

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not to mention a delicious breakfast...thanx for the company jeff. Traffic on the whole today surprisingly good...safe driving and only a few idiots. Have a good weekend all and safe travels if your out and about.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Hope you're feeling better Ken and can resume training for your Hiking adventure!
Dennis and I had a nice bfast today and ride along some new roads around the Southern part of MA and North Eastern part of RI.
Thanks…I only got about 2 weeks of good training after my ankle healed, and now this! I’m just going to rest from here on out to make sure I don’t push myself too soon. I’ll pretty much be doing the hike on adrenaline and pure old man strength.

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
old man strength...old man stamina...both the same...gone...never to return...bring your AAA card w/you on the hike...if your body breaks down on the journey, just have them hook you up and tow you home.

·
Super Moderator
25,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've got an option B for ya...while your hiking mates are hiking the mts...you could always bring along the mc and ride the mts...not that we don't think you will be able to do this...just food for thought...which btw...wonder how many extra pounds that adds to the backpack...the food of course...not trying to fit an mc in there.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts