1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
No one is biting Dennis? Hmmm, I am thinking about it. I do have chores. But the end of the season is coming close and the need to get out is great!

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
We're moving Michelle's parents this weekend, and maybe chasing the little white ball Sunday if we get done early enough.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
by tomorrow I guess I'll have some idea of what will be going on when and where...

·
Super Moderator
56,243 Posts
I'll be going to The Crossroads Hotel by Ed for cheesesteaks and pizza tomorrow at lunchtime.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Morning Dennis, sorry for my delay in getting back to you. Work suxs, you are so lucky to be retired. The Bean tomorrow! I would say around 11AM?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Dennis thank you for everything! It was great to be able to sit down and have a cup of coffee with you. Quick ride out, quick ride back and I was able to work on the wind damaged fences a bit. I have a couple of pictures I will post later. You know the saying. No pictures, it never happened.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanx for coming Carl...always nice to catch up with whats going on in the real world...turned out to be a nice day weatherwise… looks like I'll read between the lines on these attempted get together lunch meets and call it a year... we'll see what the weather allows on black Friday...been doing that one too long to not continue...till then...thanx again...say hi to Paula and take care.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Dennis, if the Black Friday get together happens I plan on joining you. It has been going on along time, and look forward to it every year. This year will be caging it, I'm really going to be missing that Victory. But on a bright side the new Victory is coming out in December, it's called the Indian Challenger It has the new 108 water cooled motor, that was going into the Victory motorcycle, before Polaris pulled the plug.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts