Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
161 - 180 of 251 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
coming from a guy who has a history of bunking with too many different guys at past rally's....and for some unexplainable reason seems to never get any sleep...one of those hmmmmm things.....

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
another page comes off the calendar,,,new page shows

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I forgot about the hot tub, will have to remember my bathing suit.
As far as breakfast...I have zero idea what I asked them to make me, lol!
It was a combination of 2 eggs with French Toast I believe.

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Premium Member
9,368 Posts
OK....going to buy some essentials this weekend and store them in my travel humidor......:cool:

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
didn't you 2 guys share a room at one of the rallies...or is that another one of those What happens in --- stays in ---.....

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
hey ken...got any plans to see the Raiders in their new home this season?

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
that figures...they play in Vegas now...guess they figure anyone going to Vegas really don't care what they do or how much they spend once they are there...the way money flies, whats $400...lotsa folks lose that alone in one wager on black jack or craps...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
friday sept 3rd...

days to go.....

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
that figures...they play in Vegas now...guess they figure anyone going to Vegas really don't care what they do or how much they spend once they are there...the way money flies, whats $400...lotsa folks lose that alone in one wager on black jack or craps...
They've gotta pay for that stadium somehow. I think ticket prices will take the same path that they did at Yankee Stadium. Tickets were outrageously priced when the new stadium opened, then settled down after a few years when they realized they had so many empty seats for each game. Only difference was that the Yanks were contenders...the Raiders, not so much.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
IDK...think with that, you'll be able to keep up with me?

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
congrats on the new toy Mike...looking forward to seeing it in a few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
so I heard today at lunch... we are up to 15 rooms booked...sweet. Think I missed one somewhere.

161 - 180 of 251 Posts