Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
thanks Mike and to Mr. J for making sure I got the info...so its now officially a go...just got off the phone with Alison at the Inn and confirmed we will be coming to expect a few calls. Tell them you are with the group so they note it when they are logging your info for the room. Any other questions , either call them or message me here and I'll get any info you need...thanx again all for making this a go, it should be a great weekend especially at that time of year. And for those who weren't there last time, they have a great firepit with a endless amount of wood available for the burning, a dream come true for the SnakeMan.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Dennis on facebook Mike & Lori. Vlad & Summer, James Clark, Chris Collet are going.

Reactions: Mr.Mike

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Booked.
Do we have 10 yet....and what's for dinner?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
With everyone counted so far, it looks like we have 7 rooms, we still need 3 more to hit 10.
Peter
Dennis
Jeff
Mike & Lori
Vlad & Summer
James Clark
Chris Collet

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
dinner will be on your own choosing...several places in the area, I believe Simon stated he will also prepare meals if you wish, we did have a dinner included last time but I feel for what we paid for that dinner and what we got, I rather have a choice of where one chooses to have dinner. Not that it was a bad meal.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
wonder what the over/under will be for this event...or for that matter will there be a discounted rate or full price...I'm going to go out on a limb and guess 11 rooms will be reserved. Wishful thinking perhaps but then I still believe in Santa Claus.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
let me know gang when you book so I can note it...

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
hey ugly...having a good weekend?

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
trying hard...

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
got that this morning...figured it was from the wife...loved it...from you?...thanx ...will wear it to the rally...see if anyone notices the impovemant...you continue to amaze me.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
that would take all the fun out of the reactions at the rally....the Yankee Rally.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts