Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
201 - 220 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Are there mini fridges in the rooms, or just the communal one? I'm taking the Yamaha, so no room for a cooler on the bike!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Just read that there's no smoking or vaping anywhere on the property. o_O

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
don't remermber seeing any frigs in the rooms...just the big communal one.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Getting close, ride safe my friends!

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·

don't forget to check those tire pressures...or for some forgetfull folks...tire wear...not that I would forget...no...not me...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
not aware this wasn't permitted last time...maybe it was, maybe it wasn't... but as of now guess its a rule...

"Smoking – of any substances is prohibited throughout the building and anywhere on the premises. This is for the comfort of all our guests. No Smoking applies to ALL Substances including vaping and e-cigarettes and also applies to preparation of smokable substances. Non compliance will result in a minimum $150 cleaning charge will be added to your bill if you smoke or prepare smokable substances in your room or any public places in the building or premises. Persistence in non-compliance will result in expulsion with NO refund. Consumption of illegal drugs is not permitted ANYWHERE and offenders will be asked to leave, pay a cleaning fine and will be liable to prosecution."

can't see why there isn't an area on the grounds where one can do what they need to do but guess its their place so its their rules. Apologize to the smokers for this and perhaps this may have figured into a decision for some in whether or not they chose to come. Guess this will become a learning tool for future places we consider.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
and then it was

·
Administrator
16,551 Posts
So much for coming up for a cigar on Saturday night for a quick visit.

·
Super Moderator
4,663 Posts
Half way point to OctoVRfest…taking the Taconic state parkway….taking my sweet ass time …. Should be there around 5pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lu, the Shark doesn't look as cool without the provisions all up in yah. Make us proud bro.
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
probablys todays ride planned by Pete...Lu hoping last nite for a KSU time for todays ride to be pushed till noon...looks like everyone made it here safely...light drizzle last nite by the fire...group is getting on in years tho...went back to the room at 10 or so and handful still remained by the fire...did manage to wake up in time this morning...6 am... to get the coffee started...had a chance to talk with friends of pete joining us this weekend from his Victory group..nice couple...good fit... place did get filled up quickly after Simon released the remaining rooms holding them as long as possible for our group...nice to be riding theese roads yesterday coming here...no color yet in the trees,,,shame, wasn't expecting it tho...probably a few weeks away...todays weather looks hit & miss...hopefully The Zeuss throws us a bone and holds off anything wet till we get back...at worst, get to use the rain gear...later.

201 - 220 of 251 Posts