Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
and then it was

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
wheres beez?...hey ugly...by the time the rally weekend rolls around you'll be going stir crazy...good reason to come join us now just for a change of scenery...sit in the hot tub during the day and at night I,m sure Ken will let you be the firekeeper...would be kinda amusing watching you scoot around on that toy of yours...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
bring her along...we can all watch mom and give her a break from you.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
ok...getting closer...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
and the count down continues...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
lets see...todays wednesday...so

days till the party begins.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
morning all...in case you haven't noticed...

days before we head north, south, east or west...depending on where you will be coming from...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
morning...

days away...yep...a week from today...keeping fingers crossed the Weather Gods are in a good mood.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
fwiw...last time there the hot tub was open...believe i saw on the Inn's homepage presently its closed...obviously Covid related. One less thing to pack I guess. Will be looking for suggestions on saturday night for a place to rally next year if anyone has any idea's. In other words...SeptVRFest...will be return next year...don't know where...but it will be back.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
would be an added treat if some colors were starting to pop...keep us informed anyone living closer to there on how the coloring is looking...

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
Just worry more about keeping the coffee pot full. 🥸🥸

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
going to try a different approach on the coffee duty...see...I figure if a certain gender wakes up and goes for a cup of coffe and finds the pot empty...maybe she...I mean that gender will take the inititive to handle the coffee duty,,,and hopefully dressed in some similar attire...

just a thought of course...

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
That's a thought that will get you slapped and make half of everything you have disappear.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
good point fred...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
then again, half of nothing equals nothing...don't think she would ever find that roll of nickels I have stashed away in the garage overhead...now if I could only remember where in the overhead I stashed it...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
and then it was

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
morning all...monday...sept 13...and then it was

we'll leave a candle burnung for anyone getting there late on friday...looks like a nice new england week coming up...

181 - 200 of 251 Posts