Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something new I guess...sister rally to the OctVRFest...whatever...Mayfest questionable right now so going to try something a little on the end of the year riding cycle and try the weekend of Sept 17-19 at a place a group of us spent a weekend in May of 2019 at

Mount Snow Lodging, Kitzhof Inn at Mount Snow Vermont - Kitzhof InnKitzhof Inn | Mount Snow Vermont

The inn for those who weren't there in 2019 is unique, each room a different flavor, swimming pool outside, nice outside fireplace with unlimited wood for the taking and burning. In the event of inclement weather several sitting areas inside as well as a self service bar area. Not your typical motel...worked out nice last year and the reason we voted as a group to return there....good hosts...not to mention a delicious breakfast included with the room rate.

Looking to see the interest before contacting the owner Simon and telling him to hold rooms. He does have a strict policy on cancelations so be aware if you decide/need to cancel, read the fine print to avoid any misunderstandings should this become an issue or feel free to contact him with any questions before booking. Some places we have stayed at in the past have been perhaps more cancel friendly, unfortunately this is a business and to lock up a room and then at the last minute have it become empty...well, just something too consider before reserving a room.

Her's an email I received from him yesterday..

Dennis
Hope you are well and healthy.
Bike groups are booking for spring and summer.
I guess people just want to get out and I can’t think of a better way than on your motorcycle in Vermont.
I thought I would let you know what dates we still have for 2021.
June 3-6, 18-20 and 25-27
July 2-4, 9-11 and 16-18
August 27-29
September 17-19
This year we are offering meals every night if you want them.
Also I am willing to lead a ride if you want.
We look forward to seeing you!

Regards
Simon Ferris
kitzhof.com
802 464 8310

as of now, I have not contacted him to hold rooms...last mays rates we were offered were

2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast each morning inc. service + tax - NO DINNER
Rates do not include alcoholic beverages, housekeeping or dining gratuities.
Double Occupancy (2 per room) $ 235.00
Triple Occupancy (3 per room) 2 rooms only $ 297.00
Single Occupancy (1 per room) $ 192.00

they do offer a dinner package but personally felt it better to go with the no dinner option for the group.

so...just throwing it out there to see what the interest is before letting him know we are interested or not interested, and to hold rooms aside for us. He did require 10 rooms to give us a group rate, otherwise we will be charged at the regular rate. Last time we only had I believe 6 rooms filled, being early May, he charged us the group rate, can't say that will be the case this time.

Think about it,,,great riding in vermont that time of year.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'm in.

Reactions: DCinCT
1 - 2 of 2 Posts