Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturdays NH ride moved to sunday so will take advantage to do some local cruising whatever local means...within a 100 mile radius maybe...give or take...and go looking for some color in the tree's...figure a lunch around noon, and back home before the darkness makes an appearance...more or less 6 pm...anyone want to meet somewhere, anywhere, even if just for a coffee & a cruise...

·
Registered
911 Posts
you mean Sat the 13th? I know, retirement really messes with your sense of what day it is...

·
Administrator
16,280 Posts
Supposedly it's going to be a washout Saturday.

If for some reason it's not, I'd be up for a short ride. Dropping the truck off early for an oil change, need to pick it up by 3:00, so I need to be back by 2:30.

I could do an early lunch around 11:30 depending on where you choose.

·
Super Moderator
20,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lets keep an eye on the weather...now that you mention the forecast,,,looks like rain up until late afternoon...wasn't any rain in the forecast when I originally posted this...figures that's all the Zeuss needed to stir the pot somewhat... beginning to look like a late afternoon coffee if any riding at all...thanks anyway Jay...looks like the morning will be spent at the gym trying to get the body to feel like its 55 again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts