Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this coming weekend...Saturday or sunday...lunch...coffee..ice cream...whatever...wherever... anyone?

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
We're available for a ride Sunday, but Mr Mike's offer looks like a winner.

Reactions: beezer and DCinCT

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I am heading to Vermont Saturday with a couple of buddies I work with. If I knew earlier... Be safe everyone!

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
I'll be there in spirit....love me some Bentley's....Place is awesome!!! Have fun cool kids!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dennis, Lori and I will be at Bentley's this weekend. We are taking off Friday and staying until Sunday. The weather looks fantastic!!
Come hang out!

Mike
tough one to say can't do this weekend but kiss the hog for me...should be a great weekend...place should be rockin. Staying on site? Bring your own sheets. Enjoy.

·
Registered
394 Posts
tough one to say can't do this weekend but kiss the hog for me...should be a great weekend...place should be rockin. Staying on site? Bring your own sheets. Enjoy.
Lori and i stayed on site once, we are fine with staying up the road at a local motel. The bentley bus runs until 1am, there should be nothing left of us by then. Vlad just called, him and summer will be coming on saturday.

Be safe!!

M

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
probably stand a better chance of actually getting some sleep too...wonder if they'll have the back open or is it still too early... looking forward to our summer vacation in august where that will be a regular stop.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I should be cleared to drive this Friday. If your lunch stop is within an hour of me, I might be able to make Saturday.
hey snake...how about Bohemian Pizza in Litchfield... a little ways up Rt 8 from you...decent place on the main drag with interesting décor...

outside seating...my daughter loved this place, we went there on a dinner date and was worth the 90 minute trip.

bohemianpizza.com/

anyone else...feel free to come...

Saturday...1 p.m.... (time not set in stone, will finalize Friday nite)

·
Super Moderator
58,091 Posts
Ken can't eat pizza. The sauce gives him heartburn, the cheese is no good because he's lactose intolerant, and not sure about the dough because he may be gluten free.

Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
20,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ken can't eat pizza. The sauce gives him heartburn, the cheese is no good because he's lactose intolerant, and not sure about the dough because he may be gluten free.

Hope this helps.
good thought beez...they do have other items on the menu... we'll let him decide.

you'd like this place beez...

·
Registered
5,071 Posts

Hope this helps.
Pretty darn close, Bob. I’m actually allergic to dairy now. Sauce is okay, but I need to limit my gluten intake too. All happening after that respiratory illness last fall. I blame all the meds I took.

I have an appt at noon now anyway, so I can’t make it. Thanks for thinking of me, though.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I’m in for Sunday. Just confirm what time and where. Thanks

Reactions: beezer
1 - 20 of 48 Posts