Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
be interesting to see how many different states we can do lunch in this riding season...first lunch meet back in April had us dining in Ct...last week was Mass...heading north this Saturday to Brookline NH to hopefully share a lunch with some of the gang here...good place we've been to before

https://chrysanthisrestaurant.com

always good food, good service... nice outside seating...

12:30 seems like a good meet time...

need a destination to ride to if you plan on getting out Saturday, join us...mans gotta eat.

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
I'm watching this - would be nice to get out, less then a couple hour ride up 202 along Quabbin then RT 2. Will depend on how quickly I can get stuff done Saturday AM.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wish I could join you. I'll be in North Adams this wkend. Looking forward to riding the Mohawk Trail!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Dennis, I'll be there. Let me know the time?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
OK, sounds good.

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
Not going to make it....had to be on the road by 10:30-10:45 and I still have at least 45 minutes of must do stuff.

Have a great ride!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry we missed you jay...great day for a ride tho...and had the opportunity to share lunch with petes family...mom, dad, and sister...parents celebrating their 53rd anniversary...thanx for having them join us pete...great lunch.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Dennis thanks for putting this together, my parents and sister did have a great time.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
In coming weeks we can come up with a date for the Free Lunch and Ride.

We could meet-up in the Hudson, NH / Tyngsborough, MA area, then ride up to the Free lunch in Derry, NH.
Then ride back down to the Worcester area.

Some potential dates are June 22nd, July 20th.:scoot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts