Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone looking to meet for coffee/lunch/cruise... whatever... for this coming Saturday, june 1..chime in.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Tagged - got some things to do in the AM but may be in depending on location.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Not sure the weather is going to cooperate. It's only Wednesday though....lots can change.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Got a graduation party to go to.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
In-laws coming, and still training new puppy. Hmmm...reasons to go or reasons to stay home? (I’ll be home.)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I have a battery for my c50 on backorder. If I manage anything it'll be on the CBR.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
See you there at 1:00. If Michelle comes I'll be on my MP3, if not I'll be on the Vic.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
For some reason we ride tighter if we're both on the scoots. Much safer, and I'm not looking back in my mirrors all the time.

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
Great lunch, and great company Dennis, thanks for planning this. Pulled pork sandwich was great.

Next trip we'll hit Rondeau's for a couple of dogs or ice cream.

·
Super Moderator
58,160 Posts
Got 200 miles in. Went to the Hawk's Nest and then to Cedar Rapids for lunch. After that we went to Lake Wallenpaupack where we had that Octoberfest in 2009.

·
Super Moderator
20,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how come we got no invitation...all about you, huh beez….worthless pathetic loser...have a nice sunday regardless.

·
Super Moderator
58,160 Posts
When I was getting a divorce my daughter said " Daddy you remind me of Charlie Sheen". I stuck my chest out. I was so proud I said "awww honey, you noticed".

·
Administrator
16,333 Posts
how come we got no invitation...

I was thinking the same thing.....didn't see him post it for anyone here on VR

·
Super Moderator
58,160 Posts
I found out I was going 2 days ago and posted it up right after my neighbor invited me.

The Sandy Beach Motel is closed permanently. I remember taking the furniture out of my room so we had places to put beer and stuff and then the owner hooked us up with tables and chairs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts