Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

New England Gang...Sat Sept 26..Lunch @ 4 Bros, Hillsdale ,NY...1 pm

8K views 109 replies 10 participants last post by  beezer 
#1 ·
morning all...next lunch meet heads west of ct to 4 Bros Pizza in Hillsdale, NY...venue we have frequented many times over the years that has served our needs well...hopefully they'll be some interest and we can catch uo on whats been going on during this crazy year we have been trying to make sense of...hope you can make it...figure 1 pm we head inside. Have a good weekend and ride safe till then.

Four Brothers Pizza Inns
2828 Rt 23, Hillsdale, NY 12529

See less See more
#30 ·
Tagged!

Interested so far:
DCinCT
Woodswoman
BearBait
Vortex1x
ElmoAnne
PBryon
Smokeater
Snake
Mr. J

Hello Volusia Riders. Remember me?

Please add me to the Interested list. I would very much like to see some of my old friends from the club.

It will be a good 3hr. ride from my home on Long Island, so it should be a nice ride. Weather permitting.

Richie

#16 ·
no turmoil in my life...too tiring, creates too much stress, can lead to a early trip to the end...as for politics, find it more humorous than any 3 Stooges show I ever watched...politicians pretty much on the same mental level... monkey see/monkey do...does anyone really have a clue?

so you coming?...loser.

#15 ·
Interested as well.
Mark, would you go through CT or MA to Hillsdale?
I'm looking at Mass Pike to Rt 23 in Blandford to Great Barrington; then looks like 20 min to Hillsdale.

#22 ·
Interested as well.
Mark, would you go through CT or MA to Hillsdale?
I'm looking at Mass Pike to Rt 23 in Blandford to Great Barrington; then looks like 20 min to Hillsdale.
I will probably take Rt 2 to Hartford and pick up 44 and then 7

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...
#18 ·
Billie Joes looks like a good place...will have to do it in the future...decent menu...looks like a good atmosphere...

these nothing happeneing area restuarants right about now need customers to survive, not to mention 4 Bros has always treated us well in the past...guess I'm more of the loyal to a place that has served me well type of guy...love to explore and find new places ala last weeks Stone Cow,,,which in my experience was a 1 and done...ok place, ok food, the company made it a nice lunch...then again thats what its all about...who you break bread with...the rest is moot.

#19 ·
looking back, this years lunch meets have pretty much been to places we haven't been to before in CT, NH, RI, and Mass.....always fun trying to find a place central to those who may be interested in coming...all seem to work out well.
Still kinda surprised we didn't see some who were next door to places we had these meets at...did have 1 new guy show up tho.

#37 ·
The Z3 thing is over. The guy supposedly is still in Ct. We came to terms and then he went to a birthday party last weekend and only replied to my texts and calls once.
I have since found a 2nd owner garage kept 2003 Z4 which is a much better car all around with half as many miles for just a bit more. The Z4 owner put his car up for sale pending when he receives his company car which hopefully will be sometime this coming week.
In regards to selling my bike ,I'm not ready to do that yet.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Bmw

#40 ·
I’m interested too. I have a 9:15 appointment at DMV to register my new ride. A 2011 HD Road Glide Classic Trike. The only concern I have is that on the last (first) ride, when we stopped to eat, all five of us were sitting at on small table. This concerns me especially since my wife is on chemo and at risk. BTW Mustang Suzie (yeah it’s corny... deal with it) will be going up for sale.

#49 ·
Great news on the new bike George. Should be a much better set up for your two up riding. If you decide to go and want to ride out together, let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.