Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
enjoy and let us know how the place was...

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Interested as well.
Mark, would you go through CT or MA to Hillsdale?
I'm looking at Mass Pike to Rt 23 in Blandford to Great Barrington; then looks like 20 min to Hillsdale.
I will probably take Rt 2 to Hartford and pick up 44 and then 7

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
8,981 Posts
Maybe, not sure yet. Surprised you passed on Billie Joe's Ribworks along the Hudson for some pizza joint in a nothing happening area especially after going there so many times.
Blame me if you need to blame somebody. It was my suggestion to go to Hillsdale. I have a nice ride to get there.

Newburgh is an armpit. Hope this helps.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
59,473 Posts
Oh no......I would never blame you for anything :geek:

I remember people saying Newburgh was sketchy.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I will probably take Rt 2 to Hartford and pick up 44 and then 7
could meet you at exit 13 on rt 2 at 10:30 and take you there on some less traveled roads,,,I would avoid 44 in the hartford area on a saturday...too much stop and go. i go 91 to 20 (Windsor Locks) to 187, to 168 to 57 (great road) to 23...little longer but better ride...let me know.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
probably the usual...philly cheesesteak, fries...coffee...go w/what works...simpleton...remember.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
checking into the car tommorrow?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Tagged!

Interested so far:
DCinCT
Woodswoman
BearBait
Vortex1x
ElmoAnne
PBryon
Smokeater
Snake
Mr. J

Hello Volusia Riders. Remember me?

Please add me to the Interested list. I would very much like to see some of my old friends from the club.

It will be a good 3hr. ride from my home on Long Island, so it should be a nice ride. Weather permitting.

Richie

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
and then what...you going to sell that lame 2 wheel hunk of tin you occasionally ride...

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Please add me to the Interested list. I would very much like to see some of my old friends from the club.

It will be a good 3hr. ride from my home on Long Island, so it should be a nice ride. Weather permitting.

Richie
hey rich...nice to hear from you and will be great to have you join us...looking forward to it.

·
Super Moderator
8,981 Posts

Richie
YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :D

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
59,473 Posts
The Z3 thing is over. The guy supposedly is still in Ct. We came to terms and then he went to a birthday party last weekend and only replied to my texts and calls once.
I have since found a 2nd owner garage kept 2003 Z4 which is a much better car all around with half as many miles for just a bit more. The Z4 owner put his car up for sale pending when he receives his company car which hopefully will be sometime this coming week.
In regards to selling my bike ,I'm not ready to do that yet.

Z4-1.jpg

·
Registered
97 Posts
I’m interested too. I have a 9:15 appointment at DMV to register my new ride. A 2011 HD Road Glide Classic Trike. The only concern I have is that on the last (first) ride, when we stopped to eat, all five of us were sitting at on small table. This concerns me especially since my wife is on chemo and at risk. BTW Mustang Suzie (yeah it’s corny... deal with it) will be going up for sale.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts