Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning all...next lunch meet heads west of ct to 4 Bros Pizza in Hillsdale, NY...venue we have frequented many times over the years that has served our needs well...hopefully they'll be some interest and we can catch uo on whats been going on during this crazy year we have been trying to make sense of...hope you can make it...figure 1 pm we head inside. Have a good weekend and ride safe till then.

Four Brothers Pizza Inns
2828 Rt 23, Hillsdale, NY 12529

·
Super Moderator
8,982 Posts
Tagged!

Interested so far:
DCinCT
Woodswoman
BearBait
Vortex1x
ElmoAnne
PBryon
Smokeater
Snake
Mr. Johnny
RichH
Geo M
Beez & Belinda

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quite a few times...always a good time. Good place.

·
Super Moderator
8,982 Posts
See post #2 for list of interested riders.

·
Super Moderator
59,489 Posts
We came up with Ed the last time and it was really cold and windy especially crossing the Newburgh Bridge

Social distancing since 1954

·
Super Moderator
59,489 Posts
Actually I enjoyed it. I like riding when it's really cold and windy.

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I enjoyed it. I like riding when it's really cold and windy.
would be nice to see Belinda...as for seeing you...who cares.

·
Super Moderator
59,489 Posts
Maybe we'll come and then follow Ken home. Maybe.

Social distancing since 1954

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
like a lost puppy looking for a home?

·
Super Moderator
59,489 Posts
No. That's your inner political turmoil.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Interested as well.
Mark, would you go through CT or MA to Hillsdale?
I'm looking at Mass Pike to Rt 23 in Blandford to Great Barrington; then looks like 20 min to Hillsdale.

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No. That's your inner political turmoil.
no turmoil in my life...too tiring, creates too much stress, can lead to a early trip to the end...as for politics, find it more humorous than any 3 Stooges show I ever watched...politicians pretty much on the same mental level... monkey see/monkey do...does anyone really have a clue?

so you coming?...loser.

·
Super Moderator
59,489 Posts
Maybe, not sure yet. Surprised you passed on Billie Joe's Ribworks along the Hudson for some pizza joint in a nothing happening area especially after going there so many times.

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Billie Joes looks like a good place...will have to do it in the future...decent menu...looks like a good atmosphere...

these nothing happeneing area restuarants right about now need customers to survive, not to mention 4 Bros has always treated us well in the past...guess I'm more of the loyal to a place that has served me well type of guy...love to explore and find new places ala last weeks Stone Cow,,,which in my experience was a 1 and done...ok place, ok food, the company made it a nice lunch...then again thats what its all about...who you break bread with...the rest is moot.

·
Super Moderator
21,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looking back, this years lunch meets have pretty much been to places we haven't been to before in CT, NH, RI, and Mass.....always fun trying to find a place central to those who may be interested in coming...all seem to work out well.
Still kinda surprised we didn't see some who were next door to places we had these meets at...did have 1 new guy show up tho.

·
Super Moderator
59,489 Posts
I may be going to Billie's on the 20th with a group of Harley riders.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts