Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time to head west to the NY side of Ct...depending on the interest will play into where the venue will be held. Would prefer the 17th but either date works for me.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Can't do 17th, could do 18th or 24th (as of right now).

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can't do sunday the 18th...but will keep saturday the 24th tagged now...maybe head over to Rhode Island? anyone for next saturday? Wonder if everyone sold their mc's over the winter...springtime folks...time to ride.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Have family arriving from out of town from the 16th-25th. Depends on what we have planned.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
enjoy the visit ken...we'll get together when they leave.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Well, I can't do either, but I'm missing my VR family back in MA. Will be back May 8th to pack up the shop and would love to see a few of you. Hope all is going well back in NE.

Remember, Linda and I have a guest suite, a hot tub and miles of beautiful scenery out here in AZ for anyone who wants to come for a visit. Just got a side-by-side to explore the wilds behind the house too!

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good investment on another useful toy...as for the 8th, no reason not to throw a lunch meet out there and spend some time with you and Linda...got any suggestions on a place to do lunch?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts