Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Good, still hurting started back at work this week. Rough to get back into it, I just have to take it slow.

·
Super Moderator
20,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
you back full or part time...would assume you're easing your way back into it...if nothing else it should help with making you so tired you'll be able to sleep under any conditions.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
It's full time, trying to limit it to 8 hours a days.

·
Super Moderator
20,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
take it easy and hope the healing continues to go well. Have a good weekend Pete, hope Vicki's off so she can make sure you get some rest.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Hoping your healing process is going well

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hang in there, healing isn't fast, but the good part is, it won't happen again. (Says the guy whose gall-bladder died on him)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Being back at work is a good thing to keep you feeling back to normal. Take Care!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hang in there, healing isn't fast, but the good part is, it won't happen again. (Says the guy whose gall-bladder died on him)
Next time I'm on the bike, this can definitely happen again! Luckily I was dress for the occasion.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Being back at work is a good thing to keep you feeling back to normal. Take Care!
Yes, it does. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hoping your healing process is going well
Ed, yes the healing process is going well. Thanks. it will take 3 to 6 months for the full recovery.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts