Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Premium Member
Hey Dennis. What鈥檚 our final count for tomorrow? Have you let the restaurant know we鈥檙e coming? Linda and I will be there and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #23
looks like 6 unless someone makes a last minute decision to join us...called to see if they take reservations and told "no" so at that hour not really anticipating any seating problems. See everyone tomorrow,,,if its like today wetherwise, it will be a great traveling day.

Administrator
I thought the lunch was at 12:30?

Hopefully you stuck around.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #26
must have missed you by a few minutes...got there a few minutes shy of 12:30, saw no one outside figured someone was inside, host told me you had been there earlier and told him we were coming, by 12:30 everyone started showing up, sorry we missed you.

As to those who also made it, great seeing and chatting with all of you over lunch, nice way to spend a sunny feb sunday. Have to do it again before the riding season begins.

Registered
Hi, sorry I missed it, my mistake, thought it was noontime. And, man I went to Ocean State Job Lot. I was just a few feet away. Hope you had a good time.

Super Moderator
It's situations I see like this where one must pay more attention to details. I started typing when I saw this at 12:50 and figured that everyone met and was most likely enjoying themselves and then deleted the post because it would have arrived too late. I hope there is a lesson learned here. When one says they will meet at 12:30 that doesn't mean 12 or 12:15.

Hope this helps :)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #32
It's situations I see like this where one must pay more attention to details. I started typing when I saw this at 12:50 and figured that everyone met and was most likely enjoying themselves and then deleted the post because it would have arrived too late. I hope there is a lesson learned here. When one says they will meet at 12:30 that doesn't mean 12 or 12:15.

Hope this helps :)
never hurts to get there early...in this case, it backfired but did appreciate the fact she informed the host that a group of us were coming and he put us down on the waiting for a table list...funny thing too...didn't expect the place to be busy at 12:30...last weekend in NY we were the first ones at the 4 Bros, by the time we left it had gotten busy...when I walked in today, the place was already full, people sitting, waiting for a table...did try to make a reservation the nite before but the person I talked to told me no reservations are allowed. Place on the whole was OK...don't know about the others but my buffalo chicken s/w was pretty good...hope the others were satisified.

Super Moderator
Belinda and I mistakenly went on Saturday to surprize everyone but you didn't hear me complain about no one showing.

Registered
Thank's Dennis for putting this together, Vicky and I had a great time. It was nice seeing everyone!!! Looking forward to this years riding season, and all the Rally's.:shades:

Registered
I was there, they were there. You were not there. Yes, we did miss you.

Registered
21 - 40 of 41 Posts