Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok...so looking to find some balance in a selection for a lunch for the group, theres the lunch on the western side in Hillsdale, NY on Sunday Feb 10, and this one the following sunday Feb 17th...this one on the eastern side in Westborough, Ma... hopefully this makes it easier access for all interested.

JPs Restaurant and Pub | Family Restaurant

Menu | JPs Restaurant and Pub

never been here but how bad can it be...figure 12:30.

JP's
166 Milk Street, Westborough, MA

so far

Da Monkey
LeLimoMan
Pete & Vicki
Stickalilly
Big Bert

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the tip...somehow I'm not going to expect a big group...would be a nice surprise tho to see some faces we haven't had the pleasure of seeing lately.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good suggestion on O'Learys...will have to save that for a future lunch meet. Or maybe a going away get together for someone leaving us soon.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Dennis sounds good, I think Vicky is off that day also.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Hey Dennis. I'll be happy to stop by in Westborough. It's in my backyard. Looks a little light on people so far.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone else...week from tomorrow...too cold to ride...not really but... good destination to ride to if one needs a destination either on a mc or in a car.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Old man winter is going to rear his ugly head Tuesday screwing the roads up again.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Dennis....you should really think about moving these February luncheons to a warmer climate.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my daughter Jen sent me a weather shot of her temps in Knoxville the other day...hi 70's...had me drooling.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I am penciled in to go. Should be able to make it. Got a lot going on these days. Would love to catch up with everyone and what they have been doing.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
It's in my backyard, so I'd be crazy not to go. Missed last week's as I was down and out with a severe cold.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Vicky and i are going also.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glad to see the turnout grows... will be great seeing everyone and helping to bring our riding season 1 day closer...

·
Premium Member
14,389 Posts
GET THE LOBSTA ROLL Very little mayo

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
It’s Friday the week was busy and hard. The weekend is going to be wild, fast and crazy! Cannot wait to see you all on Sunday! Peace out!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts