Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I opted to do yard work all day, but got out for 80 miles yesterday after hiking with the wife and pups. Glad the weather held out for you.

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
missed your company ken but season still has some riding days left...glad you got out yesterday...a little wet up here but looks like the rest of the week will be dry...will post something for another get together when I get back...have a good week.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I opted to do yard work all day, but got out for 80 miles yesterday after hiking with the wife and pups. Glad the weather held out for you.
Weather held out great, Dennis said he hit a little drizzle once he got to Lincoln . All and all a great day😊

·
Registered
1,741 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
have a great time Carl. Just you and Paula or the family too?

·
Super Moderator
9,304 Posts
Hooray! And I see Paula’s arm is not in a sling anymore!!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hooray! And I see Paula’s arm is not in a sling anymore!!
Family is home, we are on a pilgrimage with our local church. Paula’s arm is sore but healing.
Mass at one of the churches in the area this morning and a visit to the Holy City. Very beautiful but my cynicism thinks about all the money held by the church and it’s history. I am a Catholic that has to look beyond something’s where it is structured by “man” and focus on my beliefs.
I am still praying for all my friends who are also my family… I would name names. But the sheet I brought with me is with the book of prayers that we all brought. Jeff, Tanya… their family are always in my thoughts and prayers.
God’s blessings to all that read this. No, not like Facebook where you must respond with Amen. You are blessed non the less.

going back to the wine now! Peace

41 - 47 of 47 Posts