Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading to New Hampshire for the annual White Mt weeks riding vacation, so no better way to start the trip off than filling the stomach with an unhealthy montague of meat and fixins...

not expecting much company ...really hasn't been much for any of these this year...???...whatever...but maybe a table for the usual 4-5 will make for a nice lunch and jump start to a week of cruising the mts......figuring 12:30 meet there.

PAPA JOE'S HUMBLE KITCHEN - Home (papajoeshumblekitchen.com)

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know you would...and truly and sincerely appreciate all the other lunches I have planned that you attended whether by mc or by car...considering how far the trip is for you, it says alot of you making the effort to spend time with the gang here.
And that goes to the others also who also come a long ways to be with the group and spend time over a lunch.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Hmmm, can’t make it. Packing for Italy. I leave on the third.
ride safe

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have a good trip...give Paula a hug from us.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I'll be there, and plan out a foliage ride up toward Lincoln area. I'll make it so people can branch off at different points if they have to get back earlier.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be there, and plan out a foliage ride up toward Lincoln area. I'll make it so people can branch off at different points if they have to get back earlier.
sounds good pete...

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you've worn out the pity stage...time to suck it up and move on...wimp.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
or perhaps the closest pier...

·
Super Moderator
23,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so why don't you go on a cross country tour and introduce his gift to them...not only be doing them a favor but getting rid of you would be doing some of us here a favor as well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts