Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

New England Gang...lunch...Saturday june 5th...noon...Randalls Farm...Ludlow, Ma

4K views 43 replies 9 participants last post by  DCinCT 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#3 ·
Randall's is the one that caters our VR Xmas parties. Good food, have never eaten there.

Ice cream is all homemade and awesome.

Depending on the seas forecast we may be able to attend if I'm not down in Niantic for the day.

#5 ·
It's a hard balance Dennis, plenty of toys, not enough time to play with them.

We'll be there if the weather doesn't cooperate down in Niantic.

#6 ·
its important you just spend time w/the family doing whatever wherever...I realized how much I had missed riding and kayaking after spending "all" my time on the faiways & greens last year...love the game and enjoyed playing it as much as I did but also realized I needed to return the other activities I also enjoy more so because of the people I do those things with and beginning to realize after everything thats going on here how important it is to keep in the physical loop. Hows Shawn and his new world of fatherhood?

#8 ·
hopefully he's having a good day and feels up to it...give him a hug from all of us here to go along with the prayers. Picked this location hoping this could happen...will keep fingers crossed we are gifted with seeing both of you.

#14 ·
grumble, grumble.... Was just told that we maybe doing a quick release to a customer so.... I maybe testing software and robots on Saturday.... No Bueno. will keep you informed.

#18 ·
#19 ·
we had several in the post office distrubution/processing center I worked at...good thing was they for the most part were pretty reliable,,,turn it on they do the job assigned/programmed to do, don't require constant supervision, never call in sick or take vacations, don't spend work time texting, on the phone, or standing around talking...yes I was one of those...and surprisingly only had just a few of them in the facility...was fun to watch...they were quick, efficient and never a worry of getting hurt.

#22 ·
I am working on going! Household said okay just have to find out about work! It is going to be a great day.

Reactions: DCinCT
#25 ·
totally understand...history has always shown June to be a bad month to try to get anyone together,...weddings, graduations, recitals,,,seems like theres always a place one has plans to be...planned this lunch for obvious reasons tho...

see you in a few weeks for the Yankee...when you heading up,,,I'll be heading up thursday...if you are too, let me know if you want to ride up together. Have a good weekend.

#26 ·
I have not heard from the higher ups on the release of the software, so I am riding!

See you in Ludlow tomorrow! Unless you want to meet somewhere earlier and then head there. I am planning on riding up 495 N, 95 S, 295 S, 146 N to 20 W into the bottom of Ludlow to Randall's farm. I have not explored the bottom of the Massachusetts much, I think it will be a kick.

#29 ·
I have not heard from the higher ups on the release of the software, so I am riding!

See you in Ludlow tomorrow! Unless you want to meet somewhere earlier and then head there. I am planning on riding up 495 N, 95 S, 295 S, 146 N to 20 W into the bottom of Ludlow to Randall's farm. I have not explored the bottom of the Massachusetts much, I think it will be a kick.
sounds good carl...if you want we can meet at the McDonalds on Main st in Surbridge...366 Main st...littles less than an hour from the farm so figure if we meet by 10:45. should work taking backroads there.. mostly rt 20.

#33 ·
You can meet us in Sturbridge too! Today is the day! Party on and ride safe!

#31 ·
I'm heading to the boat in Niantic in the AM, I know, I know, sounds crazy since your traveling to my hometown. Got get out on the big pond when the tides and the weather cooperates.

Dennis, straight up 21 from Randall's brings you to RT 202 and the Quabbin Loop, Janine's for a second scoop of ice cream.

Is it a two scoop day....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.