Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
no one coming to this thing...huh?...shame...maybe I could rent a few robots for the day and have them delivered to the farm...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
no one coming to this thing...huh?...shame...maybe I could rent a few robots for the day and have them delivered to the farm...
I am working on going! Household said okay just have to find out about work! It is going to be a great day.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
wish i could dennis. previous plans

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
wish i could dennis. previous plans
totally understand...history has always shown June to be a bad month to try to get anyone together,...weddings, graduations, recitals,,,seems like theres always a place one has plans to be...planned this lunch for obvious reasons tho...

see you in a few weeks for the Yankee...when you heading up,,,I'll be heading up thursday...if you are too, let me know if you want to ride up together. Have a good weekend.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I have not heard from the higher ups on the release of the software, so I am riding!

See you in Ludlow tomorrow! Unless you want to meet somewhere earlier and then head there. I am planning on riding up 495 N, 95 S, 295 S, 146 N to 20 W into the bottom of Ludlow to Randall's farm. I have not explored the bottom of the Massachusetts much, I think it will be a kick.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’ll go Dennis and my wife Celia too. Since we live in Manchester CT, we could ride up with you or just see you there and ride back with you. We kinda avoid highways most the time though.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I prefer avoiding hiways unless necessary also...why don,t we meet there and I'll pu together a ride for the way home...glad to see you'll be joining us.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have not heard from the higher ups on the release of the software, so I am riding!

See you in Ludlow tomorrow! Unless you want to meet somewhere earlier and then head there. I am planning on riding up 495 N, 95 S, 295 S, 146 N to 20 W into the bottom of Ludlow to Randall's farm. I have not explored the bottom of the Massachusetts much, I think it will be a kick.
sounds good carl...if you want we can meet at the McDonalds on Main st in Surbridge...366 Main st...littles less than an hour from the farm so figure if we meet by 10:45. should work taking backroads there.. mostly rt 20.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
sounds good carl...if you want we can meet at the McDonalds on Main st in Surbridge...366 Main st...littles less than an hour from the farm so figure if we meet by 10:45. should work taking backroads there.. mostly rt 20.
Abraham Lincoln 80S GIF

Righteous!

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
I'm heading to the boat in Niantic in the AM, I know, I know, sounds crazy since your traveling to my hometown. Got get out on the big pond when the tides and the weather cooperates.

Dennis, straight up 21 from Randall's brings you to RT 202 and the Quabbin Loop, Janine's for a second scoop of ice cream.

Is it a two scoop day....

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
enjoy the water...good day for it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I’ll go Dennis and my wife Celia too. Since we live in Manchester CT, we could ride up with you or just see you there and ride back with you. We kinda avoid highways most the time though.
You can meet us in Sturbridge too! Today is the day! Party on and ride safe!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
see you in a few weeks for the Yankee...when you heading up,,,I'll be heading up thursday...if you are too, let me know if you want to ride up together. Have a good weekend.
Yes, riding up Thursday as well. Would love company. I'll post a route I have in mind on the Rally page soon and see if anyone else is interested.

Have fun today all!

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
It was nice! It was a ride out and a ride back for me. We got to Ludlow and had lunch and then sat around and talked for TWO hours! I then wanted to surprise Paula as she was singing at a new church. So I skedaddled 180 miles for me and get t to catch up with old friends and made new ones.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Oh, I am home safe!

Reactions: beezer

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
Sorry I missed this, was on a different type of ride.

Reactions: BigBert

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
Just Sea Robins Beeze

21 - 40 of 44 Posts