1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
9,176 Posts
Gee, that looks and sounds great. But unfortunately we have another commitment already that day.

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
Randall's is the one that caters our VR Xmas parties. Good food, have never eaten there.

Ice cream is all homemade and awesome.

Depending on the seas forecast we may be able to attend if I'm not down in Niantic for the day.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good to see you using the boat Jay...,hope its a good day for you to get out on the water. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
It's a hard balance Dennis, plenty of toys, not enough time to play with them.

We'll be there if the weather doesn't cooperate down in Niantic.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its important you just spend time w/the family doing whatever wherever...I realized how much I had missed riding and kayaking after spending "all" my time on the faiways & greens last year...love the game and enjoyed playing it as much as I did but also realized I needed to return the other activities I also enjoy more so because of the people I do those things with and beginning to realize after everything thats going on here how important it is to keep in the physical loop. Hows Shawn and his new world of fatherhood?

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hopefully he's having a good day and feels up to it...give him a hug from all of us here to go along with the prayers. Picked this location hoping this could happen...will keep fingers crossed we are gifted with seeing both of you.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hows the ice cream?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Pencil me in....

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
grumble, grumble.... Was just told that we maybe doing a quick release to a customer so.... I maybe testing software and robots on Saturday.... No Bueno. will keep you informed.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds interesting...any chance of borrowing a robot for a day? Could be fun.

·
Administrator
16,484 Posts
Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,687 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we had several in the post office distrubution/processing center I worked at...good thing was they for the most part were pretty reliable,,,turn it on they do the job assigned/programmed to do, don't require constant supervision, never call in sick or take vacations, don't spend work time texting, on the phone, or standing around talking...yes I was one of those...and surprisingly only had just a few of them in the facility...was fun to watch...they were quick, efficient and never a worry of getting hurt.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts