Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
PMC is the PAM Mass Challenge. A two day, 200 mile bike ride usually from Sturbridge MA to Provincetown, MA. She rides it on a bicycle and raises money for cancer.
does she have a thread to donate to under her name?

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
we always eat friendly...but considering the type of places I choose to host these lunch meets, I can't guarantee you won't spend the next day on the throne...but the food is generally good and the prices are fair...and the company has never disappointed.

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
wheres the new guy...going to blame Beez for scaring off another...have to blame someone.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Long ride for me. Maybe one day.

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
was mentioning to Beez a few months back ...when all this c-stuff passes on, maybe a nice get together on the boardwalk of Atlantic City would be interesting...looks like maybe next yeart now.

·
Super Moderator
58,755 Posts
Maybe we'll finally get to meet @Chedell than since he lives close. If he puts something together maybe he'll get a rally leader banner :)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Hey, hey! Guess who's back in town. Yep! Mr. Kurt and Lady Linda. Back from the wild West and we brought all this hot weather with us (NOT the humidity though)!

A lunch meet up with the NE Gang would be great. Won't be riding the bike out as it's off the road and getting ready to head out to AZ, but we can cage it out and meet everyone there. What's the status of the dining room or is it outside dining only?

We are back home in Framingham, cleaning out and packing like crazy. I finally got a new job in Flagstaff, AZ and start on August 24th, Driving a loaded car out on the 18th. Looks like the official move will take place sometime in September, but that's yet to be locked in.

Looking forward to seeing those that can make in Saturday!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
congrats on the new job...indoor seating is allowed and where we will be eating...will be good to see you and hopefully Linda as well if she's not too busy packing...Barb won't be able to join us so don't know if she may be the only gal not that it should matter...feel free to take this weather back with you when you leave...been a tough summer so far...sometimes here in the northeast we luck out with just the occasional heat wave...seems like this summer its the occasional non heat wave instead. See you saturday.

·
Registered
960 Posts
watching and wondering if you ate friendly or foe? Lol
I texted him as well. But the pressure from all you "too bored at home" members must have scared him off.
He's probably also thinking if Doug's typo of "ate" vs. "are" has him wondering if he's on the menu for lunch or not.

Welcome back Kurt, will be nice to see you again!

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
hate to see what would happen if he had to attend a rally initiation...now thats something to worry about...painful too for some and yet for some the highlight of their rally experience...can't remember who our last sacrificial lamb was.....

·
Super Moderator
58,755 Posts
Summer's friend Elaine at this years Yankee.

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
think she'll be back next year or was the experience enough to frighten her off...

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
not surprised...put some leathers on a woman and suddenly there not afraid to try anything...

·
Super Moderator
58,755 Posts
Elaine wears textile and looks good in it!

Social distancing since 1954

·
Registered
960 Posts
She'll be back, she's a natural like Vlad & Summer, just not as whacked out...
Who's on the guest list for Sat besides me, Dennis & Kurt?

·
Administrator
16,360 Posts
Sorry.... I'll be chasing the little white ball Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
playing agawam sunday...never played it.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts