Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you missed last weeks lunch, another chance to join some of us for some grub, chat, and some laughs...

Lunch spot...Bentleys Pub
Where..........602 Southbridge St, Auburn, Mass
Meet time....1 p.m.

Had a lunch meet there before the riding season began and was pleased with the place, food, and the service..so 3 for 3 makes it a no brainer...hopefully take a ride afterwards and finishing the day with an ice cream stop.

hope you can join us...

·
Super Moderator
8,948 Posts
Regrettably (on more than one level), I'm out -- working that weekend.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Watching this....but it's a little far for me. I might have to stay over somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
regular service or waiting on parts Ken?

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheres the new guy?....

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Well, this is going to put a crimp on my exploring Massachusetts Travel Orders I have to tell you, it is getting more and more restrictive and I am not liking it, even though it can be rationalized. But other bad things can be rationalized too.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
regular service or waiting on parts Ken?
Having a bunch of stuff done...

6K service
Front & Rear brake pads
New alternator belt
Brake fluid flush
Transmission fluid flush

I'm trying to stay on top of service as I've surpassed the 50k mark on the bike and I'd like to take her to 100k. From what I've read, the only major thing I should have to do is the clutch, which usually goes anywhere between 80-100k miles.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I do not think I will make this meetup. My sister is riding the PMC in her garage and I am going to cheer her on and drink beer.

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bring her along...

·
Super Moderator
58,824 Posts
What's the PMC?

I PMd Nitski the link to this ride but evidently since I started talking to him about meeting up with you guys he dropped off the face of the Earth. Maybe hes trying to fashion a windshield out of an old satellite dish. And lowers out of old shovels

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe hes trying to fashion a windshield out of an old satellite dish. And lowers out of old shovels ...

I like that...you can actually come up w/some funny sh*t...but I'm going to believe the guy will eventually make it to one of our get togethers...could just be one of the those toe dippers vs jump right in type of guy

·
Super Moderator
58,824 Posts
He's probably like me. I was shy when I first came here :)

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you may be right tho...this thread has been up long enough if he was interested...we'll blame Mr Johnny...socks and sandals...who does that....probably thinks we all do that....then again...maybe he does that too...not sure what to do now...have to have Mr J do a ride by...

·
Super Moderator
58,824 Posts
Do you still plan on going even if Nitski doesn't?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
PMC is the PAM Mass Challenge. A two day, 200 mile bike ride usually from Sturbridge MA to Provincetown, MA. She rides it on a bicycle and raises money for cancer.

·
Super Moderator
58,824 Posts
I do not think I will make this meetup. My sister is riding the PMC in her garage and I am going to cheer her on and drink beer.

All this riding in her garage? It's 2 days and 200 miles. She'll be there when you get back ;)

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
All this riding in her garage? It's 2 days and 200 miles. She'll be there when you get back ;)
Haha, I made a promise, I very rarely break a promise.

·
Super Moderator
21,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if I waited for newbies to come meet the group, we'd never have any lunch meets...as it is...attendance at these gatherings can be counted on one hand lately...but like i always say...plan it and hopefully they will come. Carls been pretty much a regular at these lunch meets lately...will miss his company but nice cause he's missing it for.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts