Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone needing or wanting to get out of the house this coming sunday, head over to Bentleys...no, not the one in Maine...the other one in Auburn Ma...

varied menu...could always try their signature burger...

figure 2:00 should be a good fit...hope you can join us.

Bentleys Pub
602 Southbridge St.
Auburn Mass. 01501

·
Administrator
16,313 Posts
Looks like a cool place, we're gone on vacation though.

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Bentleys is the Shizza!!!!
Great food and good sexy girls!!
During Brattleboro, NH. OctVRfest edition!!

IMG_20170710_1437008_rewind.jpg

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's the other one in Maine tho...be interesting to see what the servers in this Bentley's looks like...

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would be my luck too...although I guarantee you the food would be served hot and she'd be back and attentitive to her customers...

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
beginning to look like a table for 1 may be all that's needed...better htt CVS and pick up a new brand of deodorant...one of those hmmmmmm things perhaps...

·
Administrator
16,313 Posts
Direct flight from Bradley to Cancun Saturday morning Dennis, still a few seats left - have lunch in Playa Mujeres with us Sunday

·
Administrator
16,313 Posts
Yes, in fact our resort this year is on a golf course. Secrets Playa Mujeres.

·
Administrator
16,313 Posts
I'm gone every week flying to everywhere in gods creation, the one week I dedicate to spending time with Michelle I'm going to bring my clubs.....you think I have a death wish?

They do rent them there if need be....doubt it will happen though.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Dennis, Dennis oh Dennis.... I will meet you there! But it might be a little later than 1:00 PM? by a few minutes... I am going to going to Mass and Paula is singing at the 11. So from Foxboro to Auburn is exactly one hour. Depending on how long the priest wants to give on a sermon... We got a new young guys that is very nice but love to preach. Gather that is what he is therefore.

Until then stay warm

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Hey Dennis! Love to come, but I'm flying out to Phoenix today for a long weekend of interviews and work on the new house. Linda is now officially done with work and has gone out on disability. We are working on getting a definitive answer on her lung issues and then we are outta here if all in good. Anyone want to buy a nice house in Framingham?

·
Super Moderator
20,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Carl...sounds good...I'll change the meet to 2 since no one has said they will be there as of now...hope that helps...
Kurt...good luck on the interviews and have fun working on the new house...hopefully things with Lindas health have improved, give her our best .

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sounds good Dennis I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
OK, 2 PM.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts