Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
missed you beez...turned out to be the usual great lunch with the gang...appreciate the effort made by everyone coming as it seemed aside from Pete, it took the rest over 2 hours to get there...hope everyone got home safe...have a safe trip west Kurt...hope the interview goes well...for those who haven't seen him in a while, he's half the man he used to be...in a healthy way...nice being able to sit and chat and share some laughs w/sherri...thanx for coming Bob especially under the circumstances and hope the trip home went better than I anticipated...as for Snake...guy looks good...for the way his body has been under repair, looks like he'll be good for another 50 years...riding season still young...still gotta do a Toy Factory meet...pete...best part of the day was seeing you in one piece...laughing and being the same ol Pete...finding humor in what many would rather forget and trying to stay positive in the recovery process...thanx again everyone.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Dennis & Kenny how was your ride back to CT?
Kenny they had 3- FTR 1200s, at Moms for the demo ride, next time Indian or Ducati has demo rides I'll let you and Dennis know about them.
Ride back was nice..down 202 along the Quabbin reservoir. Sun came out after Dennis and I stopped for a coffee. Great to see everyone, and to see that Pete and Kurt are doing well.

Dennis - did you stop for gas in Ludlow? I looked behind on the entrance ramp to 90 and didn’t see you.

Yes, let me know when the demo days are...would like to try out an FTR!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
We took Rt. 13 all the way to Bow. Then hit 89 to 93 and then back onto Rt.28
Thus avoiding any potential messes on 293 and that section of 93.
Thank you Pete for the Rt.13 suggestion.....worked out fine.

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Sorry we missed all the fun and company.

We've had an AMAZING weekend here in Albuquerque for the balloon festival. Heading to the airport in a few for the flight home.

Hope to see you all real soon.

Hopefully on a ride before the season ends.

·
Super Moderator
20,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Ride back was nice..down 202 along the Quabbin reservoir. Sun came out after Dennis and I stopped for a coffee. Great to see everyone, and to see that Pete and Kurt are doing well.

Dennis - did you stop for gas in Ludlow? I looked behind on the entrance ramp to 90 and didn’t see you.

Yes, let me know when the demo days are...would like to try out an FTR!
thought I knew where I was when you got on 90...turns out I didn't and found myself going thru springfield...no fun...eventually picking up 20...no really big deal but just a lot of traffic I would have rather avoided.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts