Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys and gals...hold it...gals & guys...give the ladies their due now...time for what could be one last chance for a lunch get together...same place as before...

https://chrysanthisrestaurant.com/?utm_source=tripadvisor&utm_medium=referral

good place with good food and good service in a very casual setting...noon seems to work so a little more than 2 weeks from today, hopefully we get some kind of a turnout...

fwiw...pete has always made this event, and no better way to take his mind off his current aches and pains and whatever else he's been experiencing than to show up and help us to get his mind off of all that even if just for a few hours.

Hope you can make it.

hoping to make it:

dc
bob & sherri
kurt & Linda
Kenny**
jeff**

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
We'll be in Albuquerque, but will be there in spirit.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Watching this...still not sure what family obligations I'll be tied to for the long weekend.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
pencil me in, I will talk to Paula about this later.... ;-)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Looking forward to this , it will be great to see everyone next Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hopefully some good color...and allow for the Columbus day weekend traffic... yep...11 days away...anyone else?

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Going to be nicer here than in New Mexico next weekend. Saturday morning in New Mexico is supposed to be 32 degrees.....WTF

Wish we could join you all.....have fun.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
So, looked at the calendar a little more closely and I am booked this weekend with Knights of Columbus. Pete, I know you are in good hands with Vicki and the rest of our friends. Ride safe everyone!

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Yes Sir.....going to the Albuquerque Balloon Festival to scratch that off her bucket list.

Our fall colors this year will be the 540 balloons taking off each morning and the night glow events.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts