Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking to stay away from the shopping and craziness this day has a history of, depending alot on the weather, anyone looking to get together and due some afternoon, depending on the interest, if any,,,we'll find a meet point central to those interested and take it from there. Have a good and safe thanksgiving all.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm in...weather dependent

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I could be in too. I added treatment to the bike. But it is not on any stand so I just have to pull the plug and Goooooo! yeah Baby

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like the New England Weather roller coaster is open for business...60's one day,,,then snow,,,then 70's then 30's...the past weekend 50's...tommorrow 30's..the coming weekends 50's maybe 60's...your guess is as good as mine but my money's going to be placed on the suitable for riding weather...

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks promising right now for next friday...maybe even 60's...time to start looking for a meet/lunch spot I guess...everyone still game or are we going to lose a few?

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wish we could...would have to leave to go there in the dark and then get home in the dark...but a good suggestion none the less...have a nice thanksgiving loser...say hi to Belinda and hope all is well with your mom.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
The dealer screwed up the recall work on my fuel pump, so my bike is back in the shop. I'm doubtful at this point.

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sux ken...have a nice thanksgiving with the family.

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking like maybe just 3...if thats the case, a central new spot would be Mama's Kitchen in webster,ma...will call tommorrow and make sure they have indoor dining...figuring around 12:30-1. Anyone else looking to get out and join us, thats the plan.

(20+) Mama's Kitchen | Facebook

·
Registered
991 Posts
Honestly, playing this by ear. Not sure what happened to my riding mojo this season. It's been inconsistent at best. Had that nice stretch of weather a week or so ago and didn't get out once. Too many telecommuting "urgent" projects that weren't urgent at all....just busy work to make sure we weren't out raking leaves, which I was doing a few hours a day.
I'll try to let you know for sure by Thurs AM.
Sorry for the lack of commitment.
Happy Turkey Day regardless!!

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
know the feefing on the riding mojo...missed too many good day for a ride opportunities also...but I did get the leaves done at least...whatever works best for you Jeff...totally understand...enjoy thanksgiving with the family.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sorry, got to bail on this one...even though I was pushing for it last month.
Happy Thanksgiving all!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all!
So Dennis, want to meet for coffee or a light lunch some where between here and there? Rhode Island? Short day light and cooler weather means the rides are there, but shorter.

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will miss your company jeff, have a nice day anyway... CArl...will give me something to do on this rainy thanksgiving now...searching for a new place to eat...will post a place later...have a great day with the family.

·
Super Moderator
21,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lets try this place in Chepachet, RI...

Gentleman farmer restaurant - Home (thegfarmer.com)

figuring around 12:30...see you then...will call in the am to make sure they are open for inside seating so check back to make sure we are still on for this place...should be tho...seems they have been serving inside lately.

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
We can never make the Black Friday ride because we go cut our tree 🎄 down.

Make sure RI doesn't have travel restrictions for people from MA or CT

Have a great ride tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts