Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
depending on what the ZeussDude decides to give us for weather that day, anyone looking to avoid the holiday shopping crowds, start with breakfast at Dads...

DAD'S, Charlton - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor

then hit the back country roads for a afternoon cruise. Maybe finish the day with a mug of hot chocolate or hot cider somewhere along the ride.

Take note...dads is cash only...looks small but usually a small turnout anyway... so should work.

if we get alot of interest, we can always change to a larger place.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I've heard there are some good roads around there...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
goes without saying, i'm in...although i'm not sure about dad's for a meal. was there once and the waitress was walking around chasing flies with one of these.
Smile Plant Facial expression Botany Leaf

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beginning to look like its just going to be a table for 2...unless you prefer somewhere else, I say give them it a shot...reviews seem favorable but open for other suggestions in that area.

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so Dr. J contacted me and informed me that he unfortunately won't be able to make it, so maybe try again next year. Have a happy holiday all.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Bummer!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still hoping to get out saturday...friday looks wet...figure stay local...gotta take advantage of still favorable riding temps. Have a nice thanksgiving Carl. Hope your coming along well from the surgery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts