Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've just picked up a cosmetically damaged 2007 C50 at auction for $1500 and I'm getting it ready to go back on the road.

This will be the first manual bike I've been on since I lost my legs in 2016, I had hoped the heel toe shifter would be enough to allow me to shift, but while upshifts are easy I'm still struggling to downshift.

Has anyone here ever installed a Pingle or Kliktronic electric shifter to one of these bikes?

Couple of pics of the bike for you all, as you can see it appears something has fallen on the top right - I need to replace or bash into shape the headlight surround and the mounting plate for the right floorboard, replace the right indicator/drive light mount, and replace the handlebars and clutch lever in order to get it back on the road. The rest of the damage (like the dented tank) is cosmetic and can be fixed at a later date.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
30,910 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Sorry, no experience with that, but hopefully someone around here can help.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
I like the two tone colour scheme. Hope all goes well with your repairs. Unfortunately I have no experience with the products you mention so I’m not able to help out there.

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
welcome to the family...you should be able to find what you need on ebay or also post what you might need in help needed section...sometimes memebers here have these parts laying around from changes they made to their rides...nice looking mc...good luck with it and ride safe out there. Show us some pics when its all done.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts