Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new-used owner I will say. Just traded for an '06 C90 with a little over 7k miles on it. First impressions are good, really like the bike. Smaller guy so I will be searching posts for handle bar risers first off. Thanks for the forum and look forward to all the info I will pick up.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Silverdale Washington.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from Ohio! I bought 1" risers years ago from some guy on eBay who made them, really liked the result, but I haven't seen him on Ebay for a while. If you extend them more than an inch or so, I think you might have to modify the cables.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for the niceties...
DCinCT... Should be nice down here in a few weeks, might be a touch early for the good fall colors but the mountains are always nice.

Scorpion..The last bike I had was a Fatboy, have not rode a street bike for nearly 10 years, way to long... Wrecked a few dirt bikes during that time though, ha.

dow....i just purchased 2" spacers from someone on ebay yesterday, about $23. Easy and cheap to try, might need to return them but wanted to test the easy way first. Some mention needing to move the cables behind the tree, I might need to try that because I think I would like the ride better with the bar back towards me some more.

thanks again everyone, I will try to post a pic soon.

·
Registered
152 Posts
You may be OK with the 2" risers. I looked again at mine and they are more than 1", probably 1.5 - 2.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.