Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the cruiser world but not new to riding. Just picked up an '09 C50T and can't wait for Spring! I'm in Guelph, Ontario so if there are any local riders I would love to meet you!
Also, I'll be heading out a few times to the US this year, to the Lake Placid area and to Tail of the Dragon. It would be nice to meet up with some of you on the road!

Cheers,

David

·
Premium Member
6,700 Posts
David, Welcome to the forum, from just down Hwy 7, in the Region of Waterloo!
Maybe we can get out this spring/summer for a "Timmies"!
My 2010 C50T is in winter storage until April 15th :(
Hoping all this snow is gone by then!

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.
when you go to the tail,keep up on local conditions . We went last year just to finnd they were cleaning up after a bunch of slides. Road was 1lane in a lot of areas.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
David, Welcome to the forum, from just down Hwy 7, in the Region of Waterloo!
Maybe we can get out this spring/summer for a "Timmies"!
My 2010 C50T is in winter storage until April 15th :(
Hoping all this snow is gone by then!
I've only signed the paperwork on my bike and won't be picking it up until the Spring anyways. And Timmies would be great! Does the one in Wasaga work? :biglaugh: It's a great ride!

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! I'm about 6 hours from the "Dragon" but usually ride through there on our May bike trip. You'll enjoy the roads all round that area, not just the Deals Gap area.

·
Premium Member
6,700 Posts
I've only signed the paperwork on my bike and won't be picking it up until the Spring anyways. And Timmies would be great! Does the one in Wasaga work? :biglaugh: It's a great ride!
LOL, I'll do Wasaga ...........again! Also Collingwood, Goderich, Grand Bend ..........

Which dealership did you get the bike?

PM me anytime .........................

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from Encino, CA my Canadian Friend!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts