Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the update. Sucks it didn't work all the way through.

·
Registered
336 Posts
You really cant beat a full sized screen and lowers if you want to do prolonged high speed riding. Might not look as cool but if you regularly go on the highway when touring etc a full sized screen and lowers are essential imo. Just buy a quick release screen so you can change it depending on your riding plans

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts

Will do, this is the one I got. Reviews are mixed, but everyone pretty much says it gets the wind off your chest and looks bad a$$.
How did you mount it . I ordered one for "suzuki" and the fork clamps are way small

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Tj if you got the same part number that I listed up there, I used the smallest cushion pad that comes with the kit. The fork covers on the C50 are big, but the clamps do go around them and form around them snuggly as you tighten. Because there diameter of the cover tapers slightly, there's a very small gap at the top. See pics.

·
Registered
83 Posts
They sent the Harley clamps even though the order specifies suzuki.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Did you get the Flyscreen or a different screen?

Reactions: tjsjr

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I think the Flyscreen I got works on multiple makes and models. Hence the different sized cushion bands.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Its a Flyscreen. Different supplier.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Mad hornets.com is absolutely horrible customer service it says it's in America but the customer service is foreign enough they can't comprehend simple messages. And do business at 11pm CST. I just went and made my own brackets but even at 5' 7 tall the thing don't work worth a crap.

Attachments

41 - 50 of 50 Posts