Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon! I recently acquired a 2017 Suzuki Boulevard C50T from my Dad. He has been riding since before I was born, but he had an accident earlier this year and broke his foot and my step mom broke 2 ribs and got knocked unconscious. This scared him enough he decided he was done with motorcycles. I've had bikes in the past and have enjoyed riding so he offered me the bike. There are a few scuffs and scrapes on the bike and I need to replace the turn signals and some other parts, but other than that, she runs well. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about my bike as time goes on.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
welcome to the family...sorry to read about your parents accident...hopefully they recover 100%...you'll enjoy the bike...btw...newbies are required to tend to the coffee pot for the first 30 days when you join here...a hidden clause somewhere in there when you join...other than that... ride safe and best of luck with the new toy. Wouldn't have any spare banans laying around by chance?

·
Super Moderator
30,910 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Sorry to hear about your mom and dad, but glad they weren't hurt too badly.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
Greetings from Indiana. Glad to hear your parents are healing. There's lots of knowledge here so grab a beer and pull up a chair.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota!
Glad your parents are all right.
Watch the swap meet section, i'm sure you will find most of what you need.

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the VR family... Ride safe and enjoy.... Glad parents are well and healing.

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
looks like your dad did a nice job customizing the mc...never ends by the way...just when you think your done...one more thing triggers the desire to make it more to your liking...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually, the bike is almost entirely stock. I took the windshield off but am hanging onto it for longer trips. The only things my Dad added were a ram mount cup holder and a decal on the front fender. I do have an itch to make it my own though. I ordered some handlebar risers and have plans to replace the seat with a more comfortable one since after about an hour on the bike, my butt goes numb.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts