Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed the paperwork last night and put the $$ down.
Bought a 2014 HD Breakout.
Dealer is putting on a chrome 2 into 1 pro pipe and the stage 1 big breather next week before I pick it up. I'll post pics when its complete.
Very excited, its my first new HD.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride!

That is one mean looking back tire on that thing. Just how wide is that?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on the new ride!

That is one mean looking back tire on that thing. Just how wide is that?
Thanks Canuckrider, I believe its 240mm.... its a frigging monster. And at $500 to replace it, I'll be taking it easy at the stop lights haha

·
Super Moderator
57,538 Posts
Nice bike. Best of luck with it. I don't think its going to be very comfortable for a passenger or look right with a backrest and luggage rack but if you ride alone mostly and mostly short distance you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Impressive Rear Tire; I looked the bike up and was surprised to see it was still air cooled I had read somewhere that the 2014 Harleys were going to include upgraded water cooling. Maybe that going to be 2015 change.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Impressive Rear Tire; I looked the bike up and was surprised to see it was still air cooled I had read somewhere that the 2014 Harleys were going to include upgraded water cooling. Maybe that going to be 2015 change.

Think it's just the Electra glide.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
That bike looks like a Dyna mated with a V-rod. It looks awesome!

Exactly!

Big change from a C50. It will be fun for sure and looks good!
I don't mind the pipes it has now, will look forward to seeing it with the change.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Exactly!

Big change from a C50. It will be fun for sure and looks good!
I don't mind the pipes it has now, will look forward to seeing it with the change.

I saw one being taken out at the dealer when I picked up mine. Very nice ride. Enjoy.

The only problem with switching to the dark side is you have to either take a second mortgage or sell a kidney to afford all the extra STUFF. Did you see the catalog they give you upon delivery? It's the size of a phone book. HD marketing really know their stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I saw one being taken out at the dealer when I picked up mine. Very nice ride. Enjoy.

The only problem with switching to the dark side is you have to either take a second mortgage or sell a kidney to afford all the extra STUFF. Did you see the catalog they give you upon delivery? It's the size of a phone book. HD marketing really know their stuff.

Pretty sure this is intended for the OP "Al Shaw."

·
Super Moderator
57,538 Posts
The Ultra Limited is the only one with some water cooling from what I saw.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts