Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a long ride on sunday and fighting with a wasp that did not want to get out of my helmet at 70mph i decided i needed a windscreen extension on it [ and after testing it works like a dream so no more bugs for snacks on the ride outs ]
also managed to get chrome and black rubber floor pads plus matching foot brake cover and foot clutch cover
the main thing was my back felt like someone had hit it with a hammer after 6 hours rideing so thought a backrest may just be the thing to keep my back straight and hopefully pain free [ yet to go on a long run but on shorter rides 1 to 2 hours it works great
fitted a pair of LED driving / overtaking lams onto the crash bars
and now fitted led rear indicators on the back of my hard saddle bags
along with led front indicators that wrap around the forks [ they are very bright so everyone in front or coming towards you can see you are about to turn ]
DSCF3003.JPG DSCF3004.JPG DSCF3005.JPG DSCF3002.JPG

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
I've been looking at that same windshield extension.....my shield is only 14" and I get some monster bugs on my face shield. Can't hardly wear a half helmet. I noticed it on Amazon for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking at that same windshield extension.....my shield is only 14" and I get some monster bugs on my face shield. Can't hardly wear a half helmet. I noticed it on Amazon for a reasonable price.
i always wear open face helmet in summer so got uded to bugs in the face but this last trip with a wasp that stung me twice befor it finally went meant time for a change and it is doing the job great , so confident i dont need to wear glasses to keep the wind out of my eyes now

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got a link to the backrest? Very nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts