Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Volusia has been gone for a few years. It made sense to sell it when I got a job with a company car and a full house of young kids on the weekends. Riding time had dropped to almost zero.

Well, jobs have changed and kids are older. I picked up a new bike today, very different from the 2004 carbureted, drum brake, old school Volusia. It's a 2023 Triumph Tiger 900 GT, Low. Meaning the seat height is only about 30". Test rode it yesterday, rode it home today, but I love it already. Cruise control, cornering traction control with an inertial measuring unit, ABS, four different rider modes, heated grips, heated seats, quickshifter, USB ports, and more horsepower than a couple of cars I've owned.

I think I'm going to like this.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Hood

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool! I see you didn't get the 2022 Honda NC750x DCT you mentioned before. Best of luck with it. :)
That was my first choice, but those bikes don't seem to exist in the US. ETA at my local dealer was the end of November, and I wasn't going to wait around that long just to be told it was delayed again.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Awesome Triumph! Congratulations!

I'm on fence again about what to get next. Finally have the opportunity to buy a nice motorcycle. Tell us how it's going with the Tiger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts