Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new pics in my gallery. More to come tomorrow.

·
Registered
210 Posts
kissfan,
Where did you get the longer cables and brake line?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all of the cables are stock. The bars came from phatperformanceparts.com and were 48.00 everything bolted right up with no problems or changes at all.
All togeather my bars and the front bumper chrome was 112.77 shipped.

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
I don't care for apes but I sure like the color of that bike........Nice job.

·
Registered
210 Posts
kissfan,
They must have been on sale because I can not find them for $48. Any help? Thanks.
MS

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks MacDev Militia,
I could not find your link again. also, thanks for the heads up on the apes...I love them !!

·
Registered
275 Posts
How do these compare in hand position to the stock bars? I am looking for apes but I like the feel of the stock hand position.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you really like the stock hand position.. then you really don't want these bars. you want to go with risers instead of apes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I like that alot! If I had the stock risers, I would consider doing that myself. I know for a fact that I would need all new lines and cables if I added those to the risers that are on the bike.

Anyway, we need to get together all the N Ala riders and just run around the roads a while.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Did you have to re-route the stock cables to get them to fit?

I am under the impression that anything beyond the minimum riser you have to get new cables. Please enlighten me. :?:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
everything went on with NO problems at all. the front brake cable is alittle snug but does no effect braking or turning so I'm not going to mess with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts