Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO - I have a Willie n Max one piece seat on her right now (2001 VL800), but am looking for either a factory 2 piece seat, or something that'll sit me back a couple inches. The current seat puts my junk up on the tank and kinda makes it uncomfortable....and a 2 piece would allow me to also remove the passenger seat when I want the solo look too...

I'll trade even swap for a good condition seat that'll move my junk back where it's supposed to be...Lol. The Willie n Max seat is in good shape, just made for a shorter rider. Anyone close to the New England area, Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont?

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Hope you find a comfortable seat that'll suit your needs.

·
Registered
19,700 Posts
If you want a comfy seat, the OEM seats are not what you're looking for by most opinions. A mustang will also move you forward.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want a comfy seat, the OEM seats are not what you're looking for by most opinions. A mustang will also move you forward.
Not really concerned about comfy...I reserve my 'comfy time" for when I'm in the truck...Lol. I also want to scoot back, not forward, so the Mustang seat is out too...If the factory seat will scoot me back a bit, I'll take the not-so-comfortable path...the current seat ain't very soft either, so I don't think it'd be much different.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
The current seat puts my junk up on the tank and kinda makes it uncomfortable....
Maybe you need to try some other kind of underwear. The Diesel boxer briefs have a "pouch" up front that kind of keeps everything contained! :biglaugh:

With cooler weather around the corner "the boys" will likely "want to stay closer to home" so it may not be an issue soon, anyways. :biglaugh:

BTW, I have an Ultimate seat on my Nomad and love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts