Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to paint the bike and can't make up my mind on the color. Here are some photoshoped pictures of what my bike would look like. If it was yours which way would you go?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Hello slick.
I was riding (caging) East through Alex City 8 hours ago.
Back when I was a VFD I worked 3 accidents MC vs. Cage. Two of the 3 cagers said "I did not see him".

I was asking the riders of this forum "what color were your wearing when that car pulled out or turned left in front of you? They quickly replied. Do I need to say more?

If you want to ride today, go black. If you want to ride tomorrow, go white. I've never heard a member on here going from white to black. Many have went Hi-Vis.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Black looks good. I have to agree with Hi-Vis with the white but since I can't stand white I have to go with JimK and say Yellow. Can't go wrong with yellow and black.
For some reason a yellow bike always turns my head.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Once you go white, you never go back? Black? One of those.... I've got a pearl white bike and it gets a lot of attention which for me is safe on the highway and there's millions of black bikes. Dare to be different. I wear a white helmet as well. More attention, more safe.

·
Registered
795 Posts
White, and yes I am biased and prejudiced.
Motorcycle safety is no accident.

·
Super Moderator
20,499 Posts
black....and I'm a safety nut...just not a big fan of any bike in white...seen some nice ones just not my style...one can always wear hi-vis colors for visibility...good luck.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Had I not found my C50 I was seriously considering an Black\Yellow M50. Google it you may like it as another option.

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Just curious, since your going through all the time and cost of having it painted why are you limiting yourself to either Black or White? So many colors to choose from to make it different then everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I like black or white, I have one of each :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts