Premium Member
17,921 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
i paid 165 for the same rack through my Stealer....but i was in a hurry for it and couldnt wait for it to be shipped

·
Registered
235 Posts
rack

Heres the part number for the one that fit my C50T along with a closeup of it mounted. 990A0-75002 and I had the price wrong as well it was $145 a steal as the stealer said this years price was $159 what a friendly bargain he gave me letting me have it for what it was marked at.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: rack

misguidedute said:
Heres the part number for the one that fit my C50T along with a closeup of it mounted. 990A0-75002 and I had the price wrong as well it was $145 a steal as the stealer said this years price was $159 what a friendly bargain he gave me letting me have it for what it was marked at.
That's great, thanks. Unfortunately, most of these places don't ship to Canada. And the same item here is about $260. At least I know exactly what to look for.

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey TomG

I can confirm Value Accessories ships to Canada and they are a very professional outfit. The truly funny part is the accessories they sell from Custom World are made in Montreal yet you can buy them way cheaper in the US.

I bought the Suzuki backrest that is pictured in this thread from Xtreme Cycle in Ohio, I think it was around $ 125 you need to tell them you are a member of this forum and they pony up a good discount!

Good Luck! :) :) :)

·
Banned
12,353 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts